Tuesday, May 5, 2009

ARSES SAVED!!!

Lucky me and my bro John!!!
   It was last Friday, 1st of May, Labour's Day. We got our arse saved from the fang of a histeric dog in Sungai Petani. Phew... 
   What happened was my brother and I were both on the same bike, I am at the front and he is at the back. So we were just cycling aroung Taman Bersatu, my grandparents area. It is then that I saw a dog sitting at the roadside. I was just cycling by when that damn shit dog rushed at us out of the blue!!! Whoa!!! I frantically doubled, tripled and quadupled (whatever you call it just times 4 the original speed k?) my pedalling speed!!!AAAAA!!!!! Luckily I was strong and fit enough to speed with the weight of my brother on the bike... Huh.... Mission accomplished.... Arses saved.... Pant.... Pant.... Pant....

No comments:

Post a Comment